BENEFITS OF THE P-SHOT (PRIAPUS SHOT)
As men age and their testosterone levels fall, they may have libido and sexual function issues. This can have an impact on one’s self-esteem, relationships, and overall happiness.
According to a study conducted by the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, roughly 18 million males over the age of 20 may suffer from erectile dysfunction.
Diabetes, a lack of exercise, poor circulation, and simply aging were all identified as risk factors for ED in the study. Whatever causes erectile dysfunction, a poor erection can have a significant influence on your mental health and self-worth.
Priapus Shot, often known as P-Shot is a popular new treatment that combats erectile dysfunction. This cutting-edge therapy initiates a natural healing process in the male body, which aids in the enhancement and rejuvenation of sexual function.
What is the Priapus Shot and how does it work?
Dr. Charles Runels devised the P-Shot after injecting PRP into his penis for the first time. He felt that Priapus, the Greek god of fertility and masculine regeneration vigor, exemplified exactly what he was attempting to do.
The P-Shot is a non-surgical, drug-free treatment for erectile dysfunction. It is a platelet-rich plasma injection made from your own blood. Platelet-rich plasma, or PRP, stimulates the natural healing process when injected into a dysfunctional part of the body. PRP is used to successfully cure injuries in the body and can also be employed in aesthetic procedures to rejuvenate the skin.
P SHOT PROCEDURE
• The process begins after numbing the penis with a topical anesthetic to reduce discomfort.
• Blood is then extracted from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
• A centrifuge is used to separate the blood.
• The platelets are transported to another tube, where a few drops of calcium chloride solution tricks the platelets into believing they are in the body and that the body has been harmed.
• Platelets release growth factors into the tube’s contents.
• The liquid is transferred to a syringe and injected into the penis with a tiny needle in such a way that the growth factors are distributed properly.
What happens after you get the P-Shot?
PRP contains platelets that are tightly packed together. When platelets congregate in a limited area, they begin to release growth factors, which are proteins that instruct your healthy cells to multiply. They also locate and eliminate damaged cells from the area. PRP aids in the regeneration of muscle tissue and blood vessels, resulting in the growth of healthy, new tissues in the penis.
Patients report enhanced erectile performance, such as less trouble getting and sustaining a strong erection, as well as increased feeling of pleasure. Other advantages, such as greater length and girth, may occur. The P-Shot might also aid men who suffer from penile curvature or pain during erections.
How long will it take to notice the results of the P-Shot?
You will most likely want to reclaim control over your intimate life after this treatment. Loss of libido and sexual function can be frustrating for both you and your partner, and it can have an impact on your mental health. Fortunately, you will notice some favorable results within a few days. It will just take 2-3 weeks to see the full effects.
Benefits of the P-Shot
You must first provide a blood sample before receiving your P-Shot. This is the substance that will be used to make your PRP injection. The targeted spot on your penis will be numbed when the P-Shot is prepared, and the injection will be administered. The P-Shot can improve the appearance and functionality of your erection, but there are other reasons to use it to treat erectile dysfunction.
• Noninvasive treatment with no downtime: After your shot, you can resume your normal activities. There is no need for downtime. You can even have sexual relations on the same day as your shot.
• It is basically free from side effects: Because the P-Shot is made from your own blood, there are no synthetic chemicals in the injection. This also indicates that the possibility of an allergic reaction or rejection is quite minimal.
• It is a Medication-Free treatment: The P-Shot isn’t the only treatment for erectile dysfunction. There are numerous medications available to improve erection strength and stamina, but the P-Shot is not one of them. It does not carry the same risk of side effects that medications do.
• The P-shot Is A Quick And Convenient Treatment: Not only is the P-shot usually completed within an hour, but it is also performed in the office setting. You do not need to go to a hospital or operation center.
Other important benefits of the P Shot include:
• Stronger, more solid erections
• Erections become easier to obtain.
• Penis length and girth may increase.
• Peyronie’s disease has been improved and, in some cases, cured.
• Heightened sensitivity
• Increased sexual stamina
TO BOOK A FREE PHONE CONSULTATION WITH OUR DOCTOR FOR THE P-SHOT, PLEASE CALL 289-278-4112 or visit https://P-Shot.ca